Le Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:38:22 -0500, "Chris King" a écrit : > * Is the API clear and understandable? e.g. does the above example > make sense, even to those not familiar with functional reactive > programming? Not at all. I must say this is the very first time I've met reactive programming. But although the underlying concept seems clear to me, I can't figure out how your example is working. It might have been clearer if I had read a quick tutorial or how-to before. But your question targeted newbies, so let me give you a total newbie's answer : I just can't get it ;-) It seems interesting though, I think I'll have a look at it in a near future. -- Gabriel Kerneis