* freetype2/camlimages/lablgl
@ 2007-01-01 10:34 Erik de Castro Lopo
From: Erik de Castro Lopo @ 2007-01-01 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi all,

Does anyone have any example code that uses the freetype bindings
that come as part of camlimages in lablgl?I simply don't have
any idea of where to start with this. Basically, what I'd like to
do is draw a string in 3 dimensional text.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo
"Cunnilinugus and psychiatry brought us to this."
  -- Tony Soprano in HBO's "the Sopranos"

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-01-01 10:41 UTC | newest]