Le Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:27:16 -0700 (PDT), Martin Jambon a écrit : > 1) Is there a better source of documentation than > http://gallium.inria.fr/~pouillar/camlp4-changes.html? Some examples in the CVS (not much better). > 2) What is the command for preprocessing a simple syntax extension? > This used to work: > camlp4o pa_extend.cmo q_MLast.cmo pr_o.cmo -loc _loc pa_foo.ml I think : camlp4of -loc _loc pa_foo.ml should do the job, or : camlp4orf -loc _loc pa_foo.ml if you prefer the revised syntax. > Why didn't you change the name of the programs that are not > compatible with their previous versions (camlp4, camlp4o, ...)? > It would avoid a number confusions and allow the new camlp4 to > coexist with the old one. I agree. Ask Martin. Regards, -- Gabriel