Le Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:13:05 +0100, Joel Reymont a écrit : > > On Mar 20, 2007, at 8:08 AM, Gabriel Kerneis wrote: > > > BTW, I don't think Ocsigen is a good idea for an embedded > > server anyway, at least for the moment. > > Any particular reason why not? Three reasons : 1° The API will probably change in the next few weeks, until we reach v1.0. 2° It uses dynlink so you can't compile it in native-code (we're working on it currently thanks to a modified version of ocaml provided by Alain Frisch, but it won't be available in ocaml 3.10 I guess). 3° It's a standalone server, not designed to be embedded as a module (I think this would be the easiest thing to fix if needed). Regards, -- Gabriel Kerneis