Hi Caml list, I got stuck with calls from ocamlbuild to menhir --infer ... failing because include dirs (-I dir) were not given as parameters. The fact is that menhir currently does not accept such parameters. I found a dirty workaround using menhir --ocamlc "ocamlc -I dir" ... but this could override an other --ocamlc parameter. Looking at menhir and ocamlbuild code, I thought a tiny patch to both was the best choice: - a patch to learn menhir about -I options - a patch to ocamlbuild to feed menhir --infer calls with -I options (using the same argument generation code as for other commands) Those patches are attached. Regards, Stéphane.