* ODT: OCaml Development Tools 1.1 released
@ 2007-06-01 19:13 Emmanuel Dieul
From: Emmanuel Dieul @ 2007-06-01 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List, OCaml Beginners, OCaml Developers

*** please apologise for multiple copies ***

Hi everyone,

The new version of ODT has been released this evening. It now supports
execution via the Java 1.5 JVM and, most of all, has a new feature: automatic
indentation!
Automatic indentation has been developed in less than two weeks
(2 or 3 hours a day) and is completely configurable via an XML file:
incredible !!!
This release also fixes (minor) bugs.

Everything is available on the ODT website: http://ocamldt.free.fr.
The "overview" page explains its current main features, and the
"install notes" page details some requirements and incompatibilities
with older versions of OCaml.
Some screenshots are also available to show the GUI.

Please, don't hesitate to try ODT (for personal or professional use)
and forward this mail to anyone which could be interested in.

Thanks !

Manu

* Re: [Caml-list] ODT: OCaml Development Tools 1.1 released
@ 2007-06-01 20:26 ` Gabriel Kerneis
From: Gabriel Kerneis @ 2007-06-01 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list