* OCaml + GTK vs F# on Windows
@ 2007-06-18  8:36 Joel Reymont
From: Joel Reymont @ 2007-06-18  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Folks,

I need to reboot my translator as a Windows app. I would like to know
how well is LablGTK supported on Windows (specially with Glade) and
whether this is advisable if Windows is my only target platform.

F# is the other option that I see but will require porting my parser
from Dypgen back to Yacc, among other things. Not a big deal since
I'm not using functors or any advanced features of OCaml but still
work to do.

What's your opinion?

What option would you recommend and why?

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://topdog.cc      - EasyLanguage to C# translator
http://wagerlabs.com  - Blog

* Re: [Caml-list] OCaml + GTK vs F# on Windows
@ 2007-06-18  9:19 ` Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2007-06-18  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Reymont; +Cc: caml-list

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 09:36:49AM +0100, Joel Reymont wrote:
> I need to reboot my translator as a Windows app. I would like to know
> how well is LablGTK supported on Windows (specially with Glade) and
> whether this is advisable if Windows is my only target platform.

Have a look at:

http://merjis.com/developers/xphelloworld

Rich.

--