* embedding ocaml from C++ -- PODs
@ 2007-07-02 11:06 Oliver Kania
From: Oliver Kania @ 2007-07-02 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,
the OCAML documentation gives good explanation about how call OCAML
functions from C.
However , what I want to do is the following. I have a C structure with many
fields.
I want to be able to initialize this structure both in C and in Ocaml and
want access to the same instance from both languages.
The structure could be a global object in OCAML and C. The important point
is that I want to have access to the very same
data and not to any copies, which means I want to pass a reference from
OCAML to C or vice versa.
More generally speaking, I would like to create objects in C and pass
references to these objects to the OCAML side and vice versa.
Its all about data flow between the two sides.