* Can't find a lablgtk2 file
@ 2007-09-08 14:37 Jimmy Miller
From: Jimmy Miller @ 2007-09-08 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I just compiled lablgtk2
(http://wwwfun.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/soft/lsl/lablgtk.html) and I'm
trying to run the sample like the documentation says:

lablgtk2 gtktest.ml

But whenever I run this, I get the error "Can't find file lablgtk.cma"

I've tried adding the path to the lib\lablgtk2 directory to the
OCAMLLIB variable, but it still doesn't work.  I've even tried copying
all of the lablgtk library files to the C:\Objective Caml\lib folder,
and I still get the same error.

Does anyone know what's going on?

--
rows="3" cols="40">Get Firefox!</a>

* Re: [Caml-list] Can't find a lablgtk2 file
@ 2007-09-09  1:05 ` Jacques Garrigue
From: Jacques Garrigue @ 2007-09-09  1:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: captainthunder; +Cc: caml-list

From: "Jimmy Miller" <captainthunder@gmail.com>

> I just compiled lablgtk2
> (http://wwwfun.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/soft/lsl/lablgtk.html) and I'm
> trying to run the sample like the documentation says:
>
> lablgtk2 gtktest.ml
>
> But whenever I run this, I get the error "Can't find file lablgtk.cma"
>
> I've tried adding the path to the lib\lablgtk2 directory to the
> OCAMLLIB variable, but it still doesn't work.  I've even tried copying
> all of the lablgtk library files to the C:\Objective Caml\lib folder,
> and I still get the same error.

Did you do
  ./configure && make world && make install
as suggested by the README?
This should have installed all the files at the right places.
If you didn't, just do "make install".
You may also test lablgtk2 without installing with
  ./src/lablgtk2 -localdir

Jacques Garrigue