* path prefixes
@ 2007-09-17 12:56 Keiko Nakata
From: Keiko Nakata @ 2007-09-17 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello.

I can omit prefixing paths but for the first item for records:
i.e.

module M = struct type t = {x:int; y:int} end
let a = {M.x = 1; y = 2}

But can not I omit prefixing paths for datatypes?
i.e.
module M = struct type t = X | Y end
let f x = match x with M.X -> 1 | Y -> 2

The latter is also helpful; perhaps camlp4 helps me?

Sincerely,
Keiko

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-09-17 12:55 UTC | newest]