Le Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:42:02 -0400, "Ashish Agarwal" a écrit : > > It would be useful that experimented OCaml people suggest a > > replacement > for the heavily used composition operator ( << ) that is now reserved > for camlp4... > > After reading all your posts and all previous posts I could find, I've > started using (<--) and (-->), but I also wish there was an agreed > upon notation for this. I have no confidence that my choices are good. <-- is already used in pa_monad (but it might not be a problem for you). Regards, -- Gabriel Kerneis