* Adding new architecture to ocamlopt
@ 2007-10-12 13:17 Christoph Sieghart
From: Christoph Sieghart @ 2007-10-12 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello!

Is there any documentation for adding a new architecture to ocamlopt? I would
like to do a crosscompiler from one of the existing architectures to an
embedded microcontroller.

I have searched the mailinglist archives and the documenation, but have not
found anything. Any pointers are welcome? Is my assumption that the major
codegeneration work is done by the code in $caml/asmcomp?

best regards,
Christoph