* labltk : mini-tutorial
@ 2007-11-21  9:32 Francois.Thomasset
From: Francois.Thomasset @ 2007-11-21  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml list

Hi all,
As I could not find easily informations on the use of labltk, I took a PerlTk
tutorial with nice pedagogic qualities, and adapted it to labltk:
http://www-rocq.inria.fr/~thomasse/Labltk/Tutoriel_FT/
I know this is still far from being a complete tutorial: a number of features
are not described, explanations are a bit terse. I may try to improve it some
day. Meanwhile I hope this batch of examples can be useful to other people than
myself. Please warn me about any mistakes or imprecision.

					François Thomasset.
					INRIA

Francois.Thomasset@inria.fr		Tel: +33 (1) 39-63-54-75
					Fax: +33 (1) 39-63-56-74
INRIA, Rocquencourt, BP 105, 78153 Le Chesnay Cedex, France

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-11-21  9:32 UTC | newest]