* Ocaml code for Okasaki's "Purely Functional Data Structures"
@ 2007-12-05 10:50 Erik de Castro Lopo
From: Erik de Castro Lopo @ 2007-12-05 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi all,

I'm currently reading Okasaki's book and a bit of googling told me
that Markus Mottl translated the code examples into Ocaml.

Unfortunately the links to the code are all dead. Does anybody have
this code somewhere or know where it might be available?

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"A programming language is low level when its programs require
attention to the irrelevant." -- Alan Perlis

* Re: [Caml-list] Ocaml code for Okasaki's "Purely Functional Data Structures"
@ 2007-12-05 10:54 ` Stéphane Lescuyer
From: Stéphane Lescuyer @ 2007-12-05 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Is this
http://www.ocaml.info/ocaml_sources/pure-fun-1.0.6.tar.gz
what you are looking for ?

Stephane L.
--
http://www.lri.fr/~lescuyer

On Dec 5, 2007 11:50 AM, Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+ocaml@mega-nerd.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm currently reading Okasaki's book and a bit of googling told me
> that Markus Mottl translated the code examples into Ocaml.
>
> Unfortunately the links to the code are all dead. Does anybody have
> this code somewhere or know where it might be available?
>
> Cheers,
> Erik
> --

I'm the kind of guy that until it happens, I won't worry about it. -
R.H. RoY05, MVP06

* Re: [Caml-list] Ocaml code for Okasaki's "Purely Functional Data Structures"
@ 2007-12-05 11:01 ` Paolo Donadeo
From: Paolo Donadeo @ 2007-12-05 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

> Unfortunately the links to the code are all dead. Does anybody have
> this code somewhere or know where it might be available?

Try here, it's the OCaml page of Markus Mottl:

http://ocaml.info/home/ocaml_sources.html

--
                                            Paolo
~

* Re: [Caml-list] Ocaml code for Okasaki's "Purely Functional Data Structures"
@ 2007-12-05 16:03   ` Ashish Agarwal
From: Ashish Agarwal @ 2007-12-05 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

> Try here, it's the OCaml page of Markus Mottl:
>
> http://ocaml.info/home/ocaml_sources.html

How do items on the Hump get updated? Markus Mottl's libraries are obviously
a valuable resource, but the Hump's information for at least a few of his
libraries are out of date. Unfortunate for newbies who don't know about the
above link.

* Re: [Caml-list] Ocaml code for Okasaki's "Purely Functional Data Structures"
@ 2007-12-05 18:20   ` Erik de Castro Lopo
From: Erik de Castro Lopo @ 2007-12-05 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Stéphane Lescuyer wrote:

> Is this
> http://www.ocaml.info/ocaml_sources/pure-fun-1.0.6.tar.gz
> what you are looking for ?

That certainly does seem to be it. Thank you very much.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
Linux: generous programmers from around the world all join
forces to help you shoot yourself in the foot for free.

* Re: [Caml-list] Ocaml code for Okasaki's "Purely Functional Data Structures"
@ 2007-12-06  9:02       ` Jon Harrop
From: Jon Harrop @ 2007-12-06  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On Thursday 06 December 2007 09:03, Maxence Guesdon wrote:
> The better way to have the hump updated is to
> - send an email to hump@caml.inria.fr,
> - or announce new software or updates on the caml-list, so I can add it to
> or update the hump.

Is the hump for open source software or free software or all software?

* Re: [Caml-list] Ocaml code for Okasaki's "Purely Functional Data Structures"
@ 2007-12-06  9:03     ` Maxence Guesdon
From: Maxence Guesdon @ 2007-12-06  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 11:03:09 -0500
"Ashish Agarwal" <agarwal1975@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Try here, it's the OCaml page of Markus Mottl:
> >
> > http://ocaml.info/home/ocaml_sources.html
>
> How do items on the Hump get updated? Markus Mottl's libraries are obviously
> a valuable resource, but the Hump's information for at least a few of his
> libraries are out of date. Unfortunate for newbies who don't know about the
> above link.

The better way to have the hump updated is to
- send an email to hump@caml.inria.fr,
- or announce new software or updates on the caml-list, so I can add it to
or update the hump.

Regards,

Maxence Guesdon, hump maintainer

* Re: [Caml-list] Ocaml code for Okasaki's "Purely Functional Data Structures"
@ 2007-12-06 14:33         ` Maxence Guesdon
From: Maxence Guesdon @ 2007-12-06 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:02:01 +0000
Jon Harrop <jon@ffconsultancy.com> wrote:

> On Thursday 06 December 2007 09:03, Maxence Guesdon wrote:
> > The better way to have the hump updated is to
> > - send an email to hump@caml.inria.fr,
> > - or announce new software or updates on the caml-list, so I can add it to
> > or update the hump.
>
> Is the hump for open source software or free software or all software?

I think it's for software whose code is available.

Regards,

Maxence Guesdon