Hello, On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:48:24 +0100 Berke Durak wrote: > It is not, but while we try to figure out what a reasonable system might be, > if you can set up a permanent repository for Ocaml code, that would > be already quite useful! Most links on the Humps are dead. For instance, > I can't find a copy of Baire. Sorry, buy I can't let you say that, because it's wrong. I made a quick check (using wget) of the urls associated to each contributions of the caml humps. The result[1] is that 84.4% of the urls were found (487 on 577 contribs). The remaining 15.6% (90 contribs) do not exist any more or did not respond in time (-T 20 option for wget). So I wouldn't say that "most" links are dead. The quality of the links of the hump depends on the information I can gather from announces on caml-list and mails to caml-hump@inria.fr. I don't crawl the web all the day to find new or updated contributions. To improve this quality, the best is to send to caml-hump@inria.fr information about new/updated/moved contributions, and other information like licence, topic classification, etc. Thanks. Maxence, Caml Hump maintainer. [1] See the attached file for the links wget failed to retrieve. Damned, there are even contribs of mine whose urls are deprecated ! I will send me an email about those...