On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 05:00:35PM +0000, Sylvain Le Gall wrote: > Hello all, > > Since some weeks, a little team of volunteers are setting up services for > the OCaml community. > > The first service provided to the community is a planet, which can > aggregate RSS feeds related to OCaml news. > > http://planet.ocamlcore.org > > Or through our "hub" pages: > > http://www.ocamlcore.org Thank you to everbody involved in providing this service. Regards Johann -- Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036 Informasietegnologie, Universiteit van Stellenbosch "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8