Hi, > But I might have skipt some of the corrupted packages (I don't know > the expected behavior of all packages). So, if you have access to > Ubuntu Hardy, could you test your favorite OCaml package and report > any issue to me or at the above Ubuntu bug. Unless I'm mistaken, you could grep your build logs for binaries compiled with the '-custom' option of ocamlc. As far as I know these are the ones sensible to stripping and the others should be fine. That way you will probably have a more complete list than if you rely on people spotting the problems. Regards, Alexis.