From: Romain Beauxis <toots@rastageeks.org>
To: Gerd Stolpmann <info@gerd-stolpmann.de>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr,
	"Savonet's developpers list" <savonet-devl@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] ocaml-duppy: an advanced scheduler for ocaml.
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 22:08:09 +0100	[thread overview]

Le Friday 07 March 2008 21:58:26 Gerd Stolpmann, vous avez écrit :
> How is that different from my equeue approach?

Well, it is very similar, clearly.
The difference I can see for now, is that Duppy is more simple and oriented
toward socket events and delays. In particular, it is not clear to me wether
equeue can accept delayed tasks.

Of course, we didn't meant to deprecate your work, but perhaps it can be
usefull for different taks..

Romain
--
Seven miles of Black Star Liners coming in the harbour.
Yeah, seven miles of Black Star Liners coming in the harbour.