From: Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@upsilon.cc>
To: caml-list@yquem.inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] XML library for validating MathML
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:23:09 +0200	[thread overview]

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 01:44:27PM -0700, Dario Teixeira wrote:
> Ah, thanks, I'll look into that.  By the way, is there an
> API reference for PXP?  I noticed you are not using Ocamldoc,

For the Debian package, I've a hack to generate ocamldoc API reference
from PXP (and for other pre-ocamldoc projects by Gerd). Basically I'm
passing to ocamldoc the following pre-processing flags:

  -pp debian/expand_stars.sh

The corresponding shell script is attached.

Yes, it is hackish, but gives decent results. Sure they can be improved
by reviewing the comments and making them conform to ocamldoc
conventions, but is still something usable.

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the