* Macintosh: caml mode for Alpha
@ 1994-11-14 14:39 Claudio Russo
From: Claudio Russo @ 1994-11-14 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

For the eyes of mac'users of caml light:

Before I embark on this endeavour, has anyone written
a caml-mode for "Alpha", the emacs-like extensible editor for
Apple Macintoshes?

Not knowing much about mac programming I can only think of a very
basic (and slightly awkward) implementation by passing
messages via the system scrap. Is there any documentation on
the mac implementation of caml (especially the mac interface),
so that I can guess a better way of doing the job? If it works, I'll
be happy to contribute my solution.

Thanks,
Claudio

Claudio V. Russo  E-mail: cvr@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Computer Science Dept.,         |(Home:)
University of Edinburgh,        |3f1 10 Strathfillan Rd
JCMB,The King's Buildings,      |Edinburgh EH9 2AG
Mayfield Road                   |Scotland
Edinburgh EH9 3JZ,Scotland      |Tel: +44 31 447 7962
Tel: +44 31 650 5898  Room: 1403|
Fax: +44 31 667 7209

only message in thread, other threads:[~1994-11-14 19:35 UTC | newest]