From: Vincent Balat <vincent.balat@pps.jussieu.fr>
To: caml-list@yquem.inria.fr
Cc: David MENTRE <dmentre@linux-france.org>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] project management tool
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 16:22:07 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello David,

Our first goals were mainly to find an application for our technologies, and
to write a forge to be used on our site, that would meet our own needs and
working habits. We are not really happy with current forges, (for example the
way they handle todo lists). But we have ideas for building a very powerful
tool that could compete with existing forges. Obviously it will be open source
and we would be happy to discuss the features with interested people. But
again, we have no idea when this project will reach a usable state ...

Cheers,
-- Vincent
http://ocsigen.org