On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 12:52:24PM +0100, Jon Harrop wrote: > The next steps are to get oc4mc into the apt repositories and build Uhm, I'm curious: how do you plan to achieve that? AFAICT the patch is only against 3.10.2, and in Debian we're at 3.11.1. Thus far, we have never had support for more than one version of OCaml at a time. If it were worth we can surely consider that, but the current uncertainty about OC4MC future doesn't seem enough to justify that. So, the real question is: is OC4MC going to be ported to mainline OCaml and support in the future or not? If the answer is "no", I don't see it arriving in Debian anytime soon. Cheers. -- Stefano Zacchiroli -o- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7 zack@{upsilon.cc,pps.jussieu.fr,debian.org} -<>- http://upsilon.cc/zack/ Dietro un grande uomo c'è ..| . |. Et ne m'en veux pas si je te tutoie sempre uno zaino ...........| ..: |.... Je dis tu à tous ceux que j'aime