* lablgtk and pdf
@ 2009-12-01  2:09 Ewen Maclean
From: Ewen Maclean @ 2009-12-01  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

I wondered if someone could help me. I am generating pdf images from
latex source, and I would like to show them on screen in part of a
pane in lablgtk2. Is it possible to do this using a GImage widget or
something similar? If not what can I convert it to to show this image,
and which object should I use. Sorry for not being able to find this
first on the gtk documentation.

Ewen