* HLVM ray tracer performance
@ 2010-01-08 14:53 Jon Harrop
From: Jon Harrop @ 2010-01-08 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I just published results for the ray tracer benchmark written in HLVM and
compared to other languages including OCaml:

http://flyingfrogblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/hlvm-on-ray-tracer-language-comparison.html

Note that these results were obtained with HLVM's multicore garbage collector
enabled.

http://www.ffconsultancy.com/?e

* Re: HLVM ray tracer performance
@ 2010-01-10 18:29 shawjef3