From: Vincent Balat <vincent.balat@pps.jussieu.fr>
To: caml-list@yquem.inria.fr
Cc: Jeremy Bem <jeremy1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] NaCl/OCaml (OCaml as a client-side web programming language)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:47:35 +0100	[thread overview]

Very interesting! We will try to make Eliom Client (the client side
programming framework for Ocsigen) work on it.

A summary of solutions to use Ocaml for client side programming:
 - OcamlJs (by Jake Donham): compiler OCaml -> JS
 - O'Browser (by Benjamin Canou): Ocaml virtual machine written in JS
 - NaCl/Ocaml: native code! (but requires Native client to be installed and
only x86 for now)
 - and there may also be a compiler Ocaml bytecode -> JS soon ;-)