* Clients de mystère requis /  Mystery Shoppers Needed
@ 2010-06-10 11:36 Labib Dart Larel
From: Labib Dart Larel @ 2010-06-10 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

[-- Attachment #1: Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="Content-Type: text/plain", Size: 800 bytes --]

Hello,

I'm Labib, am working for a company (Service Shoppers Inc.) that conducts surveys and evaluates other companies. The scope of the evaluation/survey is all about mystery shopping.

Due to shortage of evaluation staff, this is why We wish to inform the general public that we are currently in need of  mystery shoppers, applicant should able to write and must be of 21 years and above .

Interested applicant should contact the below email address for procedures and requirements, please do note that   this do not in anyway disrupt your current job so you need not worry over time factor/management.

All correspondence should be email to: l.dart009@yahoo.com

Many Thanks.

Labib dart Larel

Service Shoppers Inc.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-06-10 12:02 UTC | newest]