* Please provide at least one page for your ocaml projects
@ 2010-08-25  9:26 Maxence Guesdon
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Maxence Guesdon @ 2010-08-25  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

For those who don't know, I'm the maintainer of the Caml Hump.

For this reason, I have a look at every project announced on the caml-list
and it seems to me that there are more and more projects providing only
links to tarballs or git repositories.

I think these projects would take advantage of having at least one web page
giving all basic information: description, status, license, author(d),
download links.

Indeed, having to look for this information in a tarball of a git repos
(with gitweb) is not very convenient. Even the project page on a forge is
not the best way to get the information quickly. It's more a view for a
developer/contributor, not for a potential user.

Even if this main web page should point to the developer ressources
(repository, forge project, ...), the main access to the project should
be a web page with hand-written text, even a simple one.

Regards,

--
Maxence Guesdon