* OASIS installer bug
@ 2010-11-02 10:37 Raphael Proust
From: Raphael Proust @ 2010-11-02 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

Needing oasis to compile Lwt's latest version, I tried using OASIS.

The installer worked but produced an unusable executable. Each run gives the
following error:
oasis: error while loading shared libraries: libpcre.so.0: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

I don't have the libpcre.so.0 anywhere, but I have:
$ locate libpcre.so
/lib/libpcre.so.3
/lib/libpcre.so.3.12.1
/usr/lib/libpcre.so

The installer didn't warn me in anyway...

Manual compiling worked though.

--
_______
Raphaël

* Re: [Caml-list] OASIS installer bug
@ 2010-11-02 10:43 ` Paolo Donadeo
From: Paolo Donadeo @ 2010-11-02 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

There is an open bug here, along with a dirty workaround:

http://forge.ocamlcore.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=784&group_id=54&atid=291

I think Sylvain will fix it in the next release.

--
Paolo