* [Caml-list] feedback arc set problem
@ 2012-02-28 17:25 Pietro Abate
From: Pietro Abate @ 2012-02-28 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

hello world,

Before starting coding it myself, I'm wondering if somebody has
already a bit of code to solve the minimum feedback arc set problem
[1]. Bonus points if your solution considers weighed graphs ...

I'm looking for an approximate solution. I've read a few articles and
it seems that despite the problem is np-hard, approximate solutions
have acceptable bounds .

help ?

[clearly this is not solved in ocamlgraph, isn't it ?]

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feedback_arc_set

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-02-28 17:26 UTC | newest]