* [Caml-list] [ANN] google-drive-ocamlfuse 0.1-pre2
@ 2012-07-05 20:13 Alessandro Strada
From: Alessandro Strada @ 2012-07-05 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

I'm developing a FUSE filesystem over Google Drive using ocamlfuse.
The project is hosted on OCaml Forge
(https://forge.ocamlcore.org/projects/gdfuse/) and on github
(https://github.com/astrada/google-drive-ocamlfuse). I've also
uploaded the package on oasis-db
(http://oasis.ocamlcore.org/dev/view/google-drive-ocamlfuse/latest).

In this pre-release, I've implemented enough FUSE operations to
provide a read-only access to the files stored on Google Drive. Before
implementing the write operations, I would like to have some feedback
from real users to see if someone finds this project useful and to
check if my implementation is working. I've set up a mailing list on
the forge (https://lists.forge.ocamlcore.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/gdfuse-devel)
where you can post questions, suggestions or report problems. Or, if
you want, you can open issues on github.

Before trying this application, please read the wiki pages containing
info about authorization
(https://github.com/astrada/google-drive-ocamlfuse/wiki/Authorization)
and configuration
(https://github.com/astrada/google-drive-ocamlfuse/wiki/Configuration).

Cheers,
--
Alessandro

* Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] google-drive-ocamlfuse 0.1-pre2
@ 2012-07-06 12:24 ` Goswin von Brederlow
From: Goswin von Brederlow @ 2012-07-06 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alessandro Strada; +Cc: caml-list

On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 10:13:13PM +0200, Alessandro Strada wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm developing a FUSE filesystem over Google Drive using ocamlfuse.
> The project is hosted on OCaml Forge
> (https://forge.ocamlcore.org/projects/gdfuse/) and on github
> (https://github.com/astrada/google-drive-ocamlfuse). I've also
> uploaded the package on oasis-db
> (http://oasis.ocamlcore.org/dev/view/google-drive-ocamlfuse/latest).
>
> In this pre-release, I've implemented enough FUSE operations to
> provide a read-only access to the files stored on Google Drive. Before
> implementing the write operations, I would like to have some feedback
> from real users to see if someone finds this project useful and to
> check if my implementation is working. I've set up a mailing list on
> the forge (https://lists.forge.ocamlcore.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/gdfuse-devel)
> where you can post questions, suggestions or report problems. Or, if
> you want, you can open issues on github.
>
> Before trying this application, please read the wiki pages containing
> info about authorization
> (https://github.com/astrada/google-drive-ocamlfuse/wiki/Authorization)
> and configuration
> (https://github.com/astrada/google-drive-ocamlfuse/wiki/Configuration).