* [Caml-list] Two questions about lex/yacc and lablgtk/gl
@ 2012-08-05 12:06 Nicolas FRANCOIS
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Nicolas FRANCOIS @ 2012-08-05 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list, ocaml_beginners

Hi.

I'd like to create a 3D dynamic geometry application. I developped
DrGeoCaml a few years ago, but it's now quite old, and my Caml practice
is a bit rusty. So a few questions to start on the right tracks :

1) I'd like to create a parser, with the help of ocamllex/yacc, but
I don't find the help pages very instructive. Is there a good
tutorial like "Ocamllex for complete numbs" ?

2) I'd like to use lablgtk for the graphic interface, and lablgl for
the 3D visualization. It's mentionned in lablgtk documentation that
this can be done, but once again, i didn't find much help. Any clue ?

Thanks for any tip.

\bye

--

Nicolas FRANCOIS                      |  /\
http://nicolas.francois.free.fr       | |__|