* [Caml-list] Extracting information from HTML documents
@ 2013-01-23 20:52 José Romildo Malaquias
From: José Romildo Malaquias @ 2013-01-23 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello.

tagsoup[1][2] is a Haskell library for parsing and extracting
information from (possibly malformed) HTML/XML documents.

tagsoup provides a basic data type for a list of unstructured tags, a
parser to convert HTML into this tag type, and useful functions and
combinators for finding and extracting information.

Is there a similar library for OCaml?

I want to write an application which will need to extract some
information from HTML documents from the web. tagsoup helps a lot in the
Haskell version of my program. Which OCaml libraries can help me with
that when porting the application to OCaml?

[1] http://community.haskell.org/~ndm/tagsoup/
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/tagsoup

Romildo