* [Caml-list] OCaml-Java: new preview
@ 2013-01-29 19:53 forum
From: forum @ 2013-01-29 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: forum

Dear list,

In order to support some of the claims made during the OUPS meetup,
I made a new binary preview of the OCaml-Java project, available at
the following address:
	http://ocamljava.x9c.fr/preview/

The next versions will also be made available on the very same page,
without notification to the OCaml mailing list (at least until the distribution
is binary-only).

I am still eagerly looking for testers... and bug reports.

Kind regards,

Xavier Clerc

* Re: [Caml-list] OCaml-Java: new preview
@ 2013-01-29 22:27 ` Rudi Grinberg
From: Rudi Grinberg @ 2013-01-29 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: forum; +Cc: caml-list

Hi Xavier,

It would be really sweet to be able to install ocamljava through opam.
Something along the lines of opam switch ocamljava.

Cheers,

RG.

@ 2013-01-30 21:39   ` Pierre Chambart
From: Pierre Chambart @ 2013-01-30 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Le Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:27:37 -0500,
Rudi Grinberg <rudi.grinberg@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi Xavier,
>
> It would be really sweet to be able to install ocamljava through opam.
> Something along the lines of opam switch ocamljava.
>
> Cheers,
>
> RG.

You can try
opam remote add