* [Caml-list] [ANN] Yypkg mingw-builds 1.2b1 - 70 Windows 32/64 packages, OCaml cross-compiler
@ 2013-03-29  8:58 Adrien Nader
From: Adrien Nader @ 2013-03-29  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I'm pleased (and much relieved) to announce a new version of the yypkg
mingw-builds. Together with yypkg, this provides a package manager both
on Linux and on Windows with 70 packages of libraries and binaries built
both for i686 and x86_64. Everything is easily fully reproducible.

Release highlights include:
- New x64 toolchain (both as a cross- and native toolchain)
- Improved native toolchains
- OCaml cross-compiler, only targets i686-w64-mingw32 (see bug 5737)
- More packages
- Updated packages
- Installers for Windows

You can find details, documentationa and downloads on the new website:
  http://yypkg.org/mingw-builds/

PS: you can also read/write comments and vote on reddit if you feel like
it's worth it:
  http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1b8egi/yypkg_mingwbuilds_windowslinux_package_manager_70/

--
Adrien Nader
(with a new mailbox since he lost access to the gmail one...)

* Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] Yypkg mingw-builds 1.2b1 - 70 Windows 32/64 packages, OCaml cross-compiler
@ 2013-04-02  7:45 ` Adrien Nader
From: Adrien Nader @ 2013-04-02  7:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I've put a new version (1.2 RC1) which fixes the issues I had found in
beta1. The documentation and the binaries are updated; there are small
fixes here and there (mostly in the doc even though there is still room
for improvements).

The address hasn't changed and you can find everything on yypkg.org:
  http://yypkg.org/mingw-builds/

As before, I've submitted it to reddit. Unlike before, I haven't been
blocked by its spam filter.
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1bi47j/yypkg_mingwbuilds_12rc1_70_packages_for_windows/

--
Adrien Nader