On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 23:01:03 +0200 Adrien Nader wrote: > I quite strongly disagree. That developers have to become packagers > for Windows and Mac OS X has been an unfortunate fact. It doesn't > prove anything about the stability of a software. I also strongly disagree... GTK is mostly installed by default on Linux OS, but not on Windows and Mac OS X, so if Windows is supposed to be counted as supported platform, whose duty is to prepare package for? As far as Mac OS is concerned, port is even not finished, so no need to discuss support for that platform. Otoh, you can visit http://qt-project.org/downloads and the page speaks for itself about the level of supported platforms between GTK & Qt. Sincerely, Gour -- It is far better to discharge one's prescribed duties, even though faultily, than another's duties perfectly. Destruction in the course of performing one's own duty is better than engaging in another's duties, for to follow another's path is dangerous. http://www.atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810