On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:48:49 +0200 Adrien Nader wrote: > I've come to like the higher-level constructs in lablgtk and how > things are organized. I believe they take some time to find but once > you've found them, everything seems easier and simpler. That's what I expect from GUI bindings in any higher-level language. > That or Stockholm syndrom. :-) > As far as I know, wxOCaml only has a thin layer to wx currently (it > takes time to do an API that actually looks like typical OCaml). Yeah, it's just a beginning... > Apart from that, I can't say much. I'll try to get a deeper look at > it. ...but I meant what do you think about the idea in general? Sincerely, Gour -- Whatever action a great man performs, common men follow. And whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues. http://www.atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810