Hi, On Sun, Sep 15, 2013, Yoriyuki Yamagata wrote: > Dear list, > > I am pleased to announce the new release of Camomile, a Unicode > library for OCaml. This release is a bug fix release. You can download > the new version from > https://github.com/yoriyuki/Camomile/releases/tag/rel-0.8.5 > > You can find the general information at the Wiki > https://github.com/yoriyuki/Camomile/wiki I've found an issue with the install procedure: it doesn't use $(DESTDIR) for everything. I'm attaching a patch for that. I'm not getting permission errors anymore when running make install DESTDIR=foo as a regular user now. -- Adrien Nader