On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 14:24:36 +0200 Gerd Stolpmann wrote: > js_of_ocaml in general: Very good experience so far, it just runs the > code, and with good speed. I haven't used it yet to create complex > UIs, though (what I did was rather trivial on the UI side, - while the > computational backend was quite complicated). It is easy to interface > with JS. Thanks a lot - it sounds good. Sincerely, Gour -- One who works in devotion, who is a pure soul, and who controls his mind and senses is dear to everyone, and everyone is dear to him. Though always working, such a man is never entangled. http://www.atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810