Dear List members, I am encountering a segfault using natdynlink. The picture is - program works when a .cmxs containing few modules like lablgl ... is dynlinked but some ocamlnet modules are statically linked - the exactly same program segfaults when handling the first http request if ocamlnet modules are inside the .cmxs too. Remark: I have to compile the main program with -linkall (otherwise some modules like StdLabels are missing), but the .cmxs is compiled without -linkall and I do not think some modules are downloaded twice (but I do not know a way to be sure). Any idea ? If I have time, I will try to reproduce the pb using a small ocamlnet example. Christophe