Le Mon, 13 Jan 2014, Adrien Nader a écrit : > Reducing reviewer work and/or having more reviewers was the actual goal > behind my proposal. > Another core aspect is that setting up a mailing-list and putting up a > "howto contribute" page takes a few minutes of work unlike migrations of > whole systems or the use of forges(*). > > I was also not thinking of replacing patches and reviews on mantis, more > having an additional tool to conduct code review although, of course, I > would prefer a single place for that. In any case, having something > agreed upon and documented is probably what matters most. > > On a personal note, I also prefer getting fed with emails for which I > will use a decent client with an editor I enjoy rather than a web > browser (especially when there's flash on the pages). So, what's actually needed and sufficient, you believe, is a proper mailing list manager, which provides a friendly interface to navigate through the archive? -- Simon