Le Fri, 07 Mar 2014, Yotam Barnoy a écrit : > I have a question about Batteries Included. Specifically, how do I get the > syntax extensions working and which syntax extensions are available? The > various bits of documentation I've found seemed either contradictory or did > not mention any syntax extensions at all. I'm specifically interested in > things like automatic rope generation and list comprehensions. Hi! The current version of Batteries is 2.2.0 and its documentation is here: http://ocaml-batteries-team.github.io/batteries-included/hdoc2/ . As far as I know, there are no more syntax extensions in Batteries since 2.0.0 (which explains why it doesn't depend on camlp4). I don't know much about the "rope generation" you talk about, but list comprehensions are nicely replaced (imho) by the |> operator: List.range 1 `To 10 |> List.filter (< 5) |> List.map string_of_int You can ask more questions on the Batteries mailing list ( https://lists.forge.ocamlcore.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/batteries-devel ). Hope you will find it helpful! Cheers, -- Simon http://weusepgp.info/ key 49AA62B6 fingerprint 949F EB87 8F06 59C6 D7D3 7D8D 4AC0 1D08 49AA 62B6