* [Caml-list] Batteries Included syntax extensions?
@ 2014-03-07 18:04 Yotam Barnoy
From: Yotam Barnoy @ 2014-03-07 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a question about Batteries Included. Specifically, how do I get the
syntax extensions working and which syntax extensions are available? The
various bits of documentation I've found seemed either contradictory or did
not mention any syntax extensions at all. I'm specifically interested in
things like automatic rope generation and list comprehensions.

I have the latest version installed from opam.

Thanks
Yotam