On 14-05-21 14:13:38, Damien Doligez wrote: > Dear OCaml users, > > The release of OCaml version 4.02.0 will take place around the beginning of July. We have created a beta version to get your feedback. Please download the sources, compile, install, and test your favourite software with it. Then let us know what doesn't work by posting bugs to the BTS. Hello, Thanks for the work ... > - PR#4765: Structural equality should treat exception specifically > - PR#5009: Extending exception tag blocks Does this also solve the problemn with marshalling of exception PR#4978 ? Or allow progrees on it. It is painfull with parmap that I modified to handle exception ... without success. Cheers, Christophe