Dear all, I'm pleased to announce the release of containers-0.5, an extension to OCaml's standard library. Since my initial announce on this list, containers has grown and stabilized, but remained modular and lightweight. This release also brings compatibility with `-safe-string`[1] which makes it depend on `base-bytes`. It now features modules that extend `Map`, `Hashtbl`, a lightweight S-expression parser[2], new functions in existing modules and bugfixes. There is also a new sub-library, `containers.pervasives`, that provides a single `CCPervasives` module that can be opened to alias `List`, `Option`, etc. to their counterparts. Containers should be especially useful for programmers who don't want to depend on bigger libraries such as Core or Batteries, programmers who target js_of_ocaml, or who just want to copy-paste a few useful modules/functions into their own `utils.ml` file[3]. Containers is on opam, and its source code (BSD licensed) is on github: https://github.com/c-cube/ocaml-containers . The online documentation can be found here: http://cedeela.fr/~simon/software/containers/ . I would also like to thank the other contributors : jpdeplaix, drup, nicoo, and whitequark. Cheers! -- Simon [1] if not, please fill a bug report. Please. [2] CCSexp is only one module, with a streaming interface, and therefore less comprehensive than Sexplib. Still a bit experimental atm. [3] I don't judge :-) http://weusepgp.info/ key 49AA62B6, fingerprint 949F EB87 8F06 59C6 D7D3 7D8D 4AC0 1D08 49AA 62B6