Following Francois Ripault's comment, I am studying OCamlDoc's custom tags. (Thank you Francois!) I implemented the attached custom generator implementing @en and @ja tags together with a new command line option "-lang". Now, what I want to do is: ocamlfind ocamldoc -package lablgtk2.gnomecanvas -g custom.cmxs -d html -lang ja file.ml ... However, since ocamlfind does not recognize -lang as a proper option for ocamldoc, I get: ocamldoc: unknown option `-lang'. Is there any way to tell ocamlfind to pass the '-lang ja' option as is to ocamldoc? Alternatively, how do I specify the equivalent of '-package lablgtk2.gnomecanvas' without using ocamlfind? I tried: ocamldoc -I lablgtk2.gnomecanvas -g custom.cmxs -d html -lang ja file.ml ... ocamldoc -I +lablgtk2.gnomecanvas -g custom.cmxs -d html -lang ja file.ml ... ocamldoc -I +lablgtk2 -g custom.cmxs -d html -lang ja file.ml ... etc., but they all produced: Error: Unbound class GnoCanvas.group Thank you in advance. Sincerely, -- Kenichi Asai