From: Kenichi Asai <asai@is.ocha.ac.jp>
To: Gabriel Scherer <gabriel.scherer@gmail.com>
Cc: caml users <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] OCamlDoc: @-tags handled only in the standard elements?
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 20:18:45 +0900	[thread overview]

> Do you have the sources of your current experiment available somewhere for
> testing and reproduction?

Thank you for the e-mail.  I created a very small example attached.
When you run "make" in the test directory, html documents are created
in the html-* directories.  I want the following:

- I want the first text "module header in *" to appear in index.html.
  (If I remove "@en", the text appears there.)

- I want the two "Session header" texts to appear in Test.html.

- I want the the texts for "A" and "B" to appear in Test.html.

In a nutshell, I want all the @en texts to appear and @ja texts to
disappear when I pass "-lang en" (and likewise for "-lang ja").

Sincerely,

--
Kenichi Asai