* [Caml-list] ocaml-tutorial.org will expire in 60 days
@ 2015-05-02 14:05 Richard W.M. Jones
From: Richard W.M. Jones @ 2015-05-02 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

... and I don't intend to renew it.  The website has not been working
for a few years, and much of the content moved to
https://ocaml.org/learn/tutorials/

If *an establised person from the OCaml community* wishes to have the
domain name transferred to them, let me know.  Obviously you will need
to accept the renewal fee and any other transfer charges involved.
The domain is currently registered through GANDI.

Rich.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-05-02 14:06 UTC | newest]