* [Caml-list] Use of unit testing frameworks in OCaml
@ 2015-09-09 20:35 John Christopher McAlpine
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: John Christopher McAlpine @ 2015-09-09 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

 From what I can tell, the tests for the OCaml compiler and standard
libraries are all done with a fairly small framework designed
specifically for testing the compiler and standard libraries. Is there
any particular reason not to use a tool such as OUnit or Broken for
these tests? I am aware that adding dependencies to the compiler is
generally frowned upon, but these libraries could significantly improve
the maintainability of the core language and libraries.