Since the ocaml forge has spam issues (https://forge.ocamlcore.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=924) and people seem to have had problems registrating to the mailing list I created, I asked for a new mailing list on ocaml.org. The new list for containers is containers-users@lists.ocaml.org , see http://lists.ocaml.org/listinfo/containers-users for more information. Sorry for the inconvenience and noise, and thanks to the ocaml.org administrators. Cheers, Le Fri, 04 Sep 2015, Simon Cruanes a écrit : > Hello, > > I have the pleasure to announce the creation of a new mailing list > (thanks to the ocaml forge) dedicated to any discussion about > ocaml-containers. > > Page of the mailing list: https://forge.ocamlcore.org/mail/?group_id=359 > Address of the mailing list: containers-users@lists.forge.ocamlcore.org > > Containers is a modular and lightweight complement to the standard > library, featuring many data structures and helpers; its design is > oriented toward minimizing inter-modules dependencies and link-time > bloat. It does not depend on Unix or other C libraries. The license is > BSD, and it is possible and easy to copy single modules into your > projects if your boss doesn't like dependencies. The current version is > 0.12, and releases are done roughly every one or two months. > > Type `opam install containers` if you wish to install it. > More info on: https://github.com/c-cube/ocaml-containers -- Simon Cruanes http://weusepgp.info/ key 49AA62B6, fingerprint 949F EB87 8F06 59C6 D7D3 7D8D 4AC0 1D08 49AA 62B6