On Fri, Oct 02, 2015 at 09:32:56AM +0000, Sylvain Le Gall wrote: [...] > OASIS is mostly a glue system that mixes various systems, including > system tools. Under the hood, the setup.ml generated by OASIS will > anyway use "cp" or any ther system tools: > https://github.com/ocaml/oasis/blob/master/src/oasis/OASISFileUtil.ml#L124 Ah, I was under the impression that it was so tightly tied to the platform. > I acknowledge that there is a value in your use case, but right now it > is a corner case for my personal usage. The hack should be enough to > unblock you. If you have an idea how to solve it without the hack, I > will be glad to merge a pull request: > https://github.com/ocaml/oasis Fair enough :) /M -- Magnus Therning OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4 email: magnus@therning.org jabber: magnus@therning.org twitter: magthe http://therning.org/magnus A system is composed of components: a component is something you understand. -- Professor Howard Aiken